Niacinamide serum (Vitamin B3)
19 in stock
Or split into 4x interest-free payments Learn more
No interest, no fees,
4x instalments over 6 weeks
How it works
Payflex lets you get what you need now, but pay for it over four interest-free instalments. You pay 25% upfront, then three payments of 25% over the following six weeks.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin that can be found in many foods such as meat, fish, and milk. It is also available as a dietary supplement and a topical ingredient in skincare products . Here are some benefits of niacinamide serum for skin:
- Improves skin barrier function: Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy. It can also help your skin grow a ceramide (lipid) barrier, which can help retain moisture.
- Reduces inflammation: Niacinamide has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions .
- Minimizes pore appearance: Niacinamide can help keep your skin smooth and moisturized, which may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time .
- Treats hyperpigmentation: Some research has found that niacinamide concentrations of 5% can be helpful in lightening dark spots. Benefits were seen after four weeks but not beyond two months.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles:
- Protects against oxidative stress: Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- Treats acne: Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules .
INGRIDIENTS: Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin