Laser ClinicONE STEP TO PERFECTION
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Chin & Lip
Chest (with areola)
Back & Shoulders (Full)
Bikini (Top & Sides)
Bikini (Including Knee)
LASER TATOO REMOVAL
Eyebrows tatoo removal
BLACK DIAMOND CARBON FACIAL
Face package of 4 session
Face & Neck
Face, Neck & Decollete
FAQ ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND CARBON FACIALS – SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We’ll apply a layer of liquid carbon to your face (or body), allowing it to penetrate deeply into your pores and let them dry. The carbon bonds with any debris that might be present, like dead skin cells, contaminants, and oil.
We’ll then pass a laser across the surface of your skin. Because the laser light is super attracted to carbon particles, its energy and heat are absorbed by the carbon paste destroying the particles in your pores.
As the heat from the laser is pulsed deep into the skin, our skin’s natural healing mechanisms are activated in the deeper layers. Cellular turnover is stimulated, and fibroblasts are ignited to begin regenerating collagen and elastin. Over a few weeks to months, the regenerative results will continue.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A LASER CARBON PEEL?
The carbon facial laser skin rejuvenation treatment is especially effective for the treatment of the following skin imperfections:
* Enlarged pores
* Acne and acne scars
* Pigmentation and hyperpigmentation
* Dull skin
* Blocked pores
* Fine lines and wrinkles
* Stimulation of collagen production
Chemical peels also treat these skin conditions, but here are some of the main differences between the two:
* laser carbon peels use heat instead of chemicals for results
* laser carbon peels require no downtime
* people with sensitive skin or skin conditions like eczema will usually experience
* less redness and irritation after a carbon peel than from a chemical peel.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT:
- Your therapist will spread a layer of liquid carbon onto your face. The carbon absorbs oil, dirt, and dead skin cells from deep within the pores.
- You’ll wait for about 10 minutes for the liquid carbon to dry.
- After the carbon has dried, your therapist will give you eye shields to protect your eyes from the laser.
- Your therapist will use an Nd: YAG laser over the skin in a low-energy setting.
- The light from the laser is highly attracted to the carbon particles. The carbon absorbs the light energy from the laser, causing it to vaporise. As the laser makes contact with the carbon, you will hear a loud audible ‘crack’. Although loud, this is nothing to worry about and is just the sound of laser vaporising the carbon.
- Your therapist will apply a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen to your skin after treatment.
- You should immediately see brighter, glowing skin and tighter pores.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may experience a slight pinking or reddening of the skin. This usually lasts for one hour or less.
WHAT’S THE AFTERCARE LIKE FOR A LASER CARBON PEEL?
Here are some do’s and don’ts for laser carbon peel aftercare:
* Treat your skin gently after getting a laser carbon peel by continuing to moisturize daily.
* It’s normal to see some flaking or experience dryness for a few days,
* Use sunscreen regularly with at least SPF 50+ for several days after treatment.
* Don’t use any products containing retinol for at least five days after treatment.
* Do not exfoliate or use any abrasive or invasive skin treatments for at least one week.
* If you have oily skin, use products designed to combat acne to maintain optimum results.
* Use products containing collagen, and collagen supplements, or follow a collagen-boosting diet if you have photoaged skin or fine lines.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF A LASER CARBON PEEL?
The Carbon Facial is extremely safe. Apart from a slight reddening of the skin and a tingling sensation, there should be no side effects after a laser carbon peel. Laser carbon peels are painless and require no recovery time. Other than mild and temporary redness, there are no reported side effects.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE MY DESIRED RESULT?
Results are accumulative, each carbon facial treatment builds upon the previous one. Once the regeneration of cell turnover is started, the best way to keep making improvements to the skin is to commit to a course of treatments.
We recommend 3-6 treatments over a period of 2-3 months with a booster treatment every six months for the best results.